CaaS vs Contingent Labour
Does the process outlined above look familiar? That's probably what you're used to - in fact, this is what most organisations are used to. We hope you will be relieved to find out that you can now leave Contingent Labour behind. Capability-as-a-Service has been developed in response to your greatest challenges. You spoke, we listened and took initiative in creating a solution that would bring relief from the difficulties faced by public sector organisations looking to implement digital transformation projects.
If you've been using the Contingent Labour model, you will be familiar with the following:
- Timesheets, timesheets and more timesheets
- IR35 compliance challenges & risks
- 8-10 week long time-to-hire
- Quality of contractor varies greatly, depends on market availability
- Rates are not standardised, difficult to budget for and predict
So how is CaaS better?
If you join the CaaS fast-track queue to project delivery, expect the following:
- At least a 50% reduction in time-to-hire: 3-5 weeks
- You consume a service, not individual contractors. No headcounts = no IR35 problems
- An on-demand provision, easily flexed up or down depending on your needs
- A standardised menu of products with weekly & monthly service reports
- Only high-calibre associates are deployed to your project
How many classic pain points can you identify with?